How to Get an MTN Quick Loan: Tips and Tricks

MTN Quick Loan Tips and Tricks

If you have been using MTN for some time now but have never gotten a quick loan from MTN, and you always wish to get a loan, I don't know the mistake you are making that's preventing them from giving you one. In this video, I'm going to explain what I did that made them give me an MTN Quick Loan on my new SIM. Right now, I'm on the Momo portal, so I want to check how much they'll give me as a complete beginner. At first, they'll give you like 50 Ghana Cedis. 

For the first time when I tried, they offered me 20 GH Cedis to 70 GH Cedis. So now there are changes. On my other account, I can take up to 1,200 GH Cedis, but currently am using a new sim, so I can only take up to 70 Ghana Cedis. 

How Will You Qualify For MTN Quick Loan Fast?

So guys, if you are someone who is new, how will you qualify for this Quick Loan? What I did was that I have been using the new SIM for my business. The new SIM is basically my new business number, so anytime there's a transaction coming in, maybe I want to send some money to someone or maybe receive payment or something like that, I use it more frequently than any other SIM. That's why I believe I got it within this short period. Also, if you are someone who has been using the MTN Momo app or the main MTN app, this will help you get to the point where you'll be given the chance to take a loan. If you are always using the test codes and not the apps, it may not speed up the process.

If you want to increase your credit score and all that, just using the apps will help you get the loan faster. Once you get the first loan, you can continue taking and repaying, gradually increasing your loan amount. The loan can help you solve some quick problems or make quick payments. However, if you misuse it, you can put yourself in trouble. For instance, if you are given 2,000 or 3,000 GH and you don't use the money well, it will become a big burden. You might end up using your salary to repay the MTN Quick Loan, and if they stop giving you loans, you'll be trapped.

These are some of the MTN quick loan tips and tricks you need to know. I believe this post has been helpful, so be sure to share it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post